Tuesday, October 20, 2009

. . .Daddy's Girl. . .


My pops came to visit me while he was on a 10-day vacation. [He also visited Toulouse and Paris] But I decided to post a few pictures we took in central London. I would like to think that he has enjoyed himself while being here. I introduced him to the lovely game of Sudoku! (i'm addicted to it) I'm pretty lucky to have my daddy visit me, because as I've expressed to him. . .London gets quite lonely. >>side-note to Jo: Daddy had a chance to see the foxes but he didn't have his glasses on. *smh*

OH && OF COURSE, IT'S MY MOMMY'S BIRTHDAY!!!!!! HAPPY ???? BIRTHDAY MOMMY. lol. I LOVE YOU!!!!! (i called her around 5 am, to ensure i catch her before work)

This picture to the right was for Malaika. . .Daddy went to see "Big Ben"!!!!!
The first picture (atop) was us at the London Bridge.&& the last photo is of me && my new hairdo. lol

Good news though, we're suppose to be getting internet by midnight next Monday! Woop Woop!!!!!!! Maxwell will be in concert next week here in London, so I'm trying to create a plan to go. Then in February Musiq && Avant will be in concert!!!! So I might actually have little fun. . .but I'm so looking forward to Maxwell though, I heard his concert in Durham was off-the-chain.

Feel free to call me, I always look forward to speaking those I hold dear. Have a blessed day everyone! Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment