Saturday, October 17, 2009

Fall [IS] here

My friend Lyn (originally from London) warned be about the fall here in London --- it is nothing but rainy/cloudy/windy days! However, I always find a way to manage. I'm currently finding a nice little rock to hide under until my school load starts to lighten up. so what have i been up to?
  • Well, still NO internet which prolongs my capabilities of calling EVERYONE. Sorry, i promise once things are up && running i'll call all my special people.
  • I went to the movies yesterday. . . it was horrible. I saw "The Invention of Lying" with Jennifer Gardner, complete waste of time. >>i'm pretty sure it is a British production
  • Yesterday, while I was at the bus stop this little rugrat ran up and kick this man's car, while he was driving!!! So what did the driver do??? He did what any normal person would. . . put the car in park, hopped out, and chased the little boy down the street! The kids here are something else, believe me!
  • While I was in a store last Friday, I heard to two women speaking Lingala. (One of them in particular had a nice little hair do!) So I asked her who did it && we exchanged numbers, long story short, a complete stranger did my hair yesterday && I think she did a great job! [will post pictures later i don't have my camera]

Fall break is coming up the week after next && I might be going to Manchester, not sure yet. Oh, the most exciting news so far!!!! I saw the trailer to "New Moon - Twilight Saga"; omg I am so ready for November 20th.

As always I miss everyone back home.

Me

No comments:

Post a Comment