Friday, October 23, 2009

i [heart] music Diary

For a moment I forgot about the importance of music and how it makes me feel. I've just been introduced to a few artists, such as: Melanie Fiona. So I'm completely hooked thankx to Roxy. Since I still have no friends music is my sweet escape to my imaginary world. Of course, I'm a huge fan of 90's music especially R&B and Congolese. Definitely a sucker for Boyz II Men, Xscape, Kenny Lattimore, and the list could go on and on.


But for more 21st century stuff I pretty much avoided the mainstream artists except of course: Beyonce and Rihanna. I have to admit Beyonce has talent && I just love Rihanna for some reason. Other artist who I absolutely adore are: Chrisette Michele, Maxwell, Jazmine Sullivan, and John Legend. So I like soul with a little jazz influence. . .let's say I appreciate music in all of its entirety.


>>Daddy && Jo think I listen to extremely weird music because the stuff I listen to isn't on the radio as much. K97.5 plays the same mess every hour on the hour && Southern music annoys me to the nth degree.<<
I've recently found appreciation with Adele's voice. I knew her voice from years ago because Victoria's Secret would play her on corporate CD's. But that girl can sing! I can play "Melt My Heart to Stone" all day long. I'm a certified fan now! Here's a video of a performance on CNN enjoy! I love the acoustic guitar! [i'll try to post some other time because it won't post, umph] Just check her out!

Happy Friday!

Nora-Benz

No comments:

Post a Comment